Thursday, June 16, 2011

Results Thursday

So yeah, those cookies and that ice cream stuck with me to the tune of 1.8lbs. I don't even know why I bother with my scale at home. It's correct that I'm up or down, but the numbers are never right. Oh well, that's the way it goes. Yesterday the slate got wiped clean, so we'll see what I can do. Do you think I can lose 18lbs by September 24th? That's my 36th birthday. I'd like to be at my goal by then. I was hoping to be there by my last birthday, but the universe conspired against me. To tell the truth, I conspired against me. Such is life.

6 comments:

  1. You can do it girl. They always say the last 10 pounds are the hardest to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl ! Just send all the B&J to me so you cant eat it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Michelle! I know you can do it! You've already worked so hard & have done an amazing job! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Michelle. I think the scrambled energies of the spate of eclipses has really done a number on many of us who eat for reasons other than physical hunger. I think you may be eating to ground--or it may be bringing up uncomfortable stuff.

    Hang in there!

    I have an extra 4-5 pounds I put on since November when I was at my skinny weight...

    http://angelicinsights.blogspot.com/2011/06/anothers-take-on-eclipse-energies.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not a number. You can do anything you put your mind to. First of all, enjoy yourself.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you've got a place to walk during your lunch hour, it's time to start walking. Then you can reach your goal. I know it's gonna sound funny coming from me, but if you don't keep cookies and ice cream in the house, then you won't eat them. TW stopped buying cake, cookies and brownies. when she found out how much she weighed.

    ReplyDelete