Friday, June 3, 2011

Slow Friday Afternoon

After Memorial Day it unofficially becomes summer. For me that means long days at the office with not much going on. Fridays are the worst day of the week because people scoot out early, making it even quieter than it already is. Next week I start my half-day Fridays. The office manager and I trade-off Fridays of leaving at noon until after Labor Day. The Fridays that I don't get to leave early wouldn't be so bad if our IT department hadn't blocked all of the games on Facebook. Tending (virtual) crops and cooking (virtual) food would really help the time pass more quickly. Although it's bad enough that the FB games got blocked, all other game sites are blocked, too! I know work is for working, but damn, when there ain't no work to be done I need something to occupy my time.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment