Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Proof is on the Scale

Today is my moment of truth day aka my weekly weigh-in. I always check myself on my digital scale at home just for the sake of comparison. Last week it got my weight correct right down to the last tenth of a pound. Previously it has been very incorrect, making my day seem like the moment of lies day. Not quite sure which way I'm leaning with my good friend the scale today. This morning before I got in the shower the scale read the same as it did last Thursday, but post-shower it said I weighed 1.1lbs less. Of course I won't know for sure until I step on the end all be all authority of my weight-loss progress. Until then, your guess is as good as mine ;-).

1 comment:

  1. I used to weigh myself the day before..(my day was Wednesday and I chose the morning at 1000.) and then, the next morning, I didn't eat anything but had a cup of coffee before I left for the meeting.
    You have to wonder why the sae scale..yours/mine/anyone's is like that You can weigh yourself 3 times in a row sometimes..not all of the times, and get three different figures! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete