Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunshine and Blue Skies

When I woke up this morning there was very little evidence of the storm (aka Hurricane Irene) that caused the MBTA to suspend bus, subway, and commuter rail service yesterday. The ground was wet and scattered with debris, but otherwise, everything was a-ok. The rain started early Saturday afternoon, which means I didn't get my laundry done. It continued through the night, into Sunday afternoon. Yesterday was the perfect opportunity for me to clean my apartment. I'm just glad I'm flying to GA this upcoming weekend instead of last weekend :-).

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you timed that right. You wouldn't want to be flying during Irene. Katia is on the way. Hope she decides to go out to sea. Glad to hear that you didn't have any damage from the storm.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete