Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moment of Truth Day

So today's the day. It has rolled around once again. This time I won't tell you what my scale at home said because it's a very unreliable SOB ;-). Instead I'll tell you what my gut (pun intended) is telling me. It's not feeling particularly trim today. I actually woke up this morning feeling a little bloated. I know, TMI, but I'm being real here. Unless that sensation disappears by around 5:00 today, it could totally affect my weigh-in. Regardless, it hasn't been a good plan week so I wouldn't be surprised if I gained a little.

On a more positive note. I went to the community yoga class last night. Yesterday while I was working I wasn't sure if I was going to go. I was really tired, had a bit of a headache, and didn't feel so great overall. Right after work I needed to stop by the grocery store for a few things, so by the time I got home it wasn't very long before it would've been time for me to leave for yoga class. After I put away my groceries I went and changed into my clothes for yoga. That helped keep the momentum going so that I could propel myself out the door for class. By the time I was on my way, I was glad I had decided to go. The fact that I have to walk to class is probably one of the demotivating factors. It's good exercise and better than waiting for the bus, which is rarely on schedule, but it's an hour roundtrip. Afterward I told my mom that I'm always fine once I get there, it's just getting there that's the problem ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment