Friday, August 19, 2011

Hmm...

Contrary to what I thought I knew, weigh-in was a success. Not only was it a success, but my untrustworthy scale was correct down to the last tenth of a pound. I know the suspense is killing you, but I'll continue to build the anticipation. My bloated feeling didn't dissipate before I weighed in, so I figured I was doomed. As I stepped on the scale at WW I even said I didn't wanna know the damage. To my surprise there was no damage. I lost 1.4lbs. How did that happen? During the week leading up to weigh-in I had what many might consider a nodding acquaintance with the plan. Regardless, I recorded a loss, and that's the most important part. I'm motivated to recommit to my relationship with the plan :-).

4 comments:

  1. yay! concats on teh good nooz *purrr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - good news. Good job girl. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray that my sista lost this week. Keep on keeping on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD noos and GOOD GIRL!!! I know personally how hard it is. Keep going and as Churchill said.."never never never give up"! Seriously, it's a life time job as you already know.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete