Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifty, Gifty Thursday

Since today is the first day of December and I know that many of us need to do our Chritmas shopping, I will dedicate Thursdays of this month to blogging about websites where you can get handcrafted gifts for a reasonable price. First up I'd like to talk about one of my all-time favorites. I've mentioned this site several times in my blog because I really love the products. Of course I'm talking about Hailey's Dragonfly Garden. You can check it out here: http://www.haileysdragonflygarden.com/. This site offers all natural bath and body care at an affordable price. I especially like the clear body washes. Because they're all natural, they smell heavenly and the scent lasts all day. There are also many different types of soaps, and even products for babies. In these tough economic times when all big businesses are doing is taking our money and giving us subpar products, wouldn't you rather support a small business that not only has heart, but great products, too?

5 comments:

  1. TW is heading there now cos we still have some gifts to buy and not a lot of $$. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sort of things, Thanks gf..and tell Topaz she's always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the site. I love it!! They have beer and honey soap fabulous. And all the spa products are wonderful. These would make great stalking stuffers. I have not purchased one single gift yet this year. I'd better start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go over and take a look. By all means, I'd much rather support the small local business rather than the big chain stores. Plus the products are always so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like to support small business Michelle

    ReplyDelete