Friday, December 9, 2011

Make Up Your Mind!

Yesterday was my weigh-in and I knew that I'd be up because I was feeling bloated and I also overindulged over the past week. When I stepped on my lying bastard scale yesterday morning I was indeed up. After work when I went to WW, I was mentally prepared to find out my weight. Funnily enough, my lying bastard scale was right on the money with regard to my weight. That has actually happened for two weeks in a row. I was up, but I didn't let it bother me because WW introduced a new phase of its plan and I know that it'll help me get back on track. Also, I got on my scale this morning and I was more than 2lbs lighter than I was yesterday. Since my belly doesn't feel as bloated I know the scale is somewhere in the realm of correctness. Now if my scale is right for three weeks in a row, I'll have to come up with a new name for it. Lying bastard would no longer be appropriate ;-).

5 comments:

  1. If your scale is a Lying Bastard, it must be a male! HAH! That's what TW says. I hope this new phase is healthy cos you lost 2 lbs awfully quick. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never trust a Lying Bastard Scale. he he - Hmm, new name - I've gotten kind of used to Lying Bastard Scale so would hate to see you change it. Besides, it could always starting lying again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno it seems like a good nayme that you shud jusht stik wiv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lying Bastard it has a nice ring to it. I had a scale once that I called Stupid Twat, but she pissed me off so I broke her. Since she's dead you can borrow the name if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Anne...absolutely with her..I concur.

    ReplyDelete