Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here We Go Again

After work it will be time to face the scale. I realize that I've gotten to the point where I'm very hung up on numbers. Until I get to a point where I actually like the numbers I'm seeing you will not be reading about them in this blog. When I'm up, I'll tell you I'm up. When I'm down, I'll tell you I'm down. Once I'm happier with the direction that I'm moving in, I'll start to incorporate numbers again. I feel that relieves a bit of the pressure I've been putting on myself. By the way, I can guarantee you that I'll be up today ;-).

3 comments:

  1. You've stuck this out for a long time and you know the drill. Michelle, trust yourself, you will get there! Me and Toki are sending you a high five and some lovely prrrrrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, I would love it if you could write some blogs about yourself. We only have 140 characters on Twitter and aren't always on at the same time. I'd like to get to know you better xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an ongoing struggle isn't it. Hang in there tho - it's worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete