Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yield's Millions from One Campaign

I'm a big fan of doing what you can to help others, but I know in these tough economic times this can be hard to do. Even when times aren't that tough, I still don't have a lot of extra money, so I'm always happy when I find a cause that asks little but does a lot. Recently I came across a campaign by Yield Clothing to provide clean drinking water for the most needy all over the world. They sell bracelets for $10 and 50% of the money from the bracelets goes toward building water wells. They have other programs going on, but I was most impressed by this one, because clean drinking water is a basic necessity of life. Many times we wonder if we're really doing any good in this world, but by participating in this program, we can do our little part to make the world a little bit better for those who really need it. Check this campaign out at http://www.millionsfromone.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment