Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sophomore Year

Since my last installment regarding the life and times of Michelle Stringer, I know many of you have been dying to know what happened next. Amazingly enough, I rarely ever saw Mr. Nice Guy during my sophomore year of college. He and one of the guys that he roomed with freshman year got an apartment off-campus. Since we weren't on the same track as far as which degrees we were pursuing, we didn't have any classes together. I missed him, but there were other things going on. I was spending more and more time with my girls, as well as exploring more of Boston. I know that's not the answer you were all looking for, but that's the way things ended up being. Looking back on it, my sophomore year was actually kind of boring...

3 comments:

  1. Ah, waiting for the nest episode. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't pair off with that guy. As long as you didn't have some kind of sophomore jinx, I guess that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring is not always a bad thing. It means things are stable and there's no drama. And you got to spend time with your girlfriends, who usually end up remaining better friends for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete