Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Health Concerns


It seems like everyone I know is having some type of health problem. They're all waiting for test results and keeping their fingers crossed as they hope for the best. About a week ago I was waiting for test results. What I thought was a sinus infection never got completely better so I had to have a CT scan. That scan shows that I have a lot of blockage in my sinuses. That explains the pain and pressure I've been feeling for a month and a half. In the beginning it was constant, intense pain, but now it's intermittent. I don't know which is worse. It makes me feel like the big, stone head in the picture. Anyway, there's one more treatment my doctor would like to try before we even consider surgery. When I go to my appointment tomorrow, I'll be having one of those "fingers crossed" moments because it's always best to avoid surgery, if you can. For 33 years I've lived without surgery or broken bones, so I'd like to keep it that way. Here's hoping....


No comments:

Post a Comment