Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well last week my intentions were so good with regard to following the plan and tracking my food, but as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It doesn't matter how good your intentions are if your actions don't produce positive results. That being said, my actions over the past week, with regard to weight-loss, more than likely haven't produced positive results. Last Wednesday evening when I got home after weigh-in, I partook of WAY too many cookies. One day of doing that is fine and can usually be counter-balanced with exercise as long as I stick to the plan for the rest of the week. On Thursday and Friday I ate WAY too much ice cream. What can I say? It tasted so freakin' good! Of course I wasn't physically hungry for all of those cookies and all of that ice cream. They were just a filler for the emotional void that I was feeling on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. You don't go from living with someone for almost five years to just living with your cat again without stumbling while walking along your chosen path. I recognize that, but now I need to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment